The Second Day of Christmas
Boxing day traditionally is the day for quizzes. For today’s challenge, you will need to cut a piece of paper to fit inside the tray of your matchbox, this is your answer sheet. Your music to listen to whilst solving the problems is HERE, again it is collaborative so feel free to add more tunes.
Here are your questions – on your answer sheet just write the question number and the answer…
- Why is there no aspirin in the jungle?
- Five children, Daisy, Sally, Amanda, Claire and Bernice go for a walk – what order do they leave in?
- What do you say to a clown who holds open a door for you?
- Why aren’t koalas actual bears?
- …… now you provide me with your best pun question here…
Just photograph and post your solution on your own blog/twitter/Facebook etc, write ‘Done’ in the comments here and provide a link.
Have a great Boxing Day – see you tomorrow for day 3…