On the one hand: nothing – because it isn’t twitter it’s the people on twitter (as opposed to the bots and spammers) that really make it work.
And on the other hand: Let’s see -
- Given me perspective, actually helped me to decide that it would be better for me to give up a senior management job and bike to a local job, working in the community
- Generated a fantastic design coming in from @flashmaggie for our Expo in Dennington on 20th June based on the sciapod
- Won a competition thanks to @penelopeelse and @cartoono The Dys-Artist’s Delight – 29 May 2009
- Led to potential involvement with @FoodSafariUK, thinking about cottage gardening, liquors, syrups and vinegars
- Free coffee at Suffolk Show by saying tweet tweet at the coffee stand thanks to the glorious @paddyandscotts
- Encouraged me to take part in a script writting competition – but I will have to put stuff on paper rather than wake up with the plot rerunning in my head at 4.00 am. thanks to @antoniablue
Actually it’s been a great week if you go to my ‘favorites’ list in twitter you will find many other super people
Please leave a comment – what has twitter ever done for you? what about the foodsaffari idea?
Ohh and the pigs – they were at the show and I just love pigs